As noted in the letter that was sent out on October 15, this weekend is the 82nd annual Rye Garnets/Harrison Huskies football game. The varsity football game will kick off at 1:30 p.m. on Saturday, October 20, on the field at John Nugent Stadium (Rye High School - 1 Parsons Street). This event will be accompanied by a number of activities, some listed as follows:
- The annual Pep Rally will be held in the RHS gym at 7 p.m. on Friday, October 19, followed by a bonfire on the lower Brookside field, adjacent to the turf field
- The junior varsity game will take place at Harrison High School at 9:30 a.m. on Saturday, October 20
- A dedication ceremony of Ben Bedini Plaza will be hosted by the Alumni & Friends of Rye High School at the RHS Stadium on Saturday, October 20, at 11 a.m.
- Just prior to the game at approximately 1 p.m. on Saturday, October 20, the Christopher Daniel Mello Memorial Award will be presented at John Nugent Stadium
- Pre-Game-Day ticket sales - this year tickets will be sold on Friday, 10/19 from 10:15 to 1:00 at the RHS cafeteria and from 5:30 - 9:00 p.m. outside the RHS gymnasium. These tickets are non-refundable
- Game-Day tickets go on sale at 12:00 p.m. at the Bridge and at the Boston Post Road gates to the stadium
- Ticket price: $5.00 for adults and children over 5 years of age; children under 5 years of age and Senior Citizens (age 65 and over) are admitted at no charge