RYE v. ONEIDA
Important Information for Rye fans coming to the
Syracuse University Carrier Dome
For the NYS Class "B" Football Championship Game
Sunday, November 30, 2008
4:00 P.M. Kick-off
The Rye Garnets will be the visiting team wearing white jerseys
1. Admission to the Syracuse Carrier Dome is $10.00 per person. $2.00 for preschool students.
2. The game will start at 4:00 PM on Sunday, 11/30/08. Gates open at 12:00 PM.
3. Spectator parking will be available in the stadium west lots. These lots are located between the Carrier Dome and Route 81. There will be a $10.00 charge per car to park. There will be a $30.00 charge for bus parking. Bus parking will be in the Henry Street Lot.
4. The drive to Syracuse from Rye is four (4) hours without traffic.
5. Patrons are allowed to hang banners and signs on the lower level only. They can be hung on the handrail next to the field. They must not interfere with patron safety or building mechanical systems. The signs must be in good taste, as determined by Carrier Dome management. No signs with initials are permitted, nor are banners on sticks or poles. Noise makers, horns, balloons and confetti are not permitted inside the Dome. Schools and booster clubs may not sell any items.
6. Concession stands will be open during the game. No alcoholic beverages will be permitted or sold. No one is permitted to bring food or beverages into the Carrier Dome.
7. The use of tobacco products is strictly prohibited anywhere in the facility.
8. The Carrier Dome management wants the players to truly enjoy their accomplishments. Spectators are not permitted on the playing surface at any time. This will be strictly enforced by local police.
9. Disabled spectators should enter the Carrier Dome via Gate A. Wheelchair platforms are located on both sides of the field at aisles 103 and 115. Anyone needing special parking should contact the box office at (888) 366-3849 or (315) 443-2121 in advance.
GO GARNETS !!!