Rye-Harrison Football Game This Weekend
The Rye Garnets are presently undefeated, midway through the season, and this promises to be an exciting game. Following the guidelines will help make it an enjoyable experience for everyone.
- Children must be supervised at all times. Over six thousand spectators are expected and parental cooperation is requested.
- The campus is alcohol, drug and smoke-free.
- No signs or banners are permitted.
- No coolers are allowed - refreshments are for sale in the stadium.
- No backpacks are permitted, nor horns or noisemakers.
- No dogs are allowed.
- No pick-up ball games may be played on the side fields or the sides of the turf field.
- Please do not permit children to jump in the brook during or after the game - years of work have gone into protecting the brook through the Westchester Waterway Beautification Program and the environment must be preserved.
We hope everyone has a wonderful time at the game, and remind you that the Junior Varsity team plays Harrison at Feeley Field in Harrison at 9 o'clock Saturday morning.
The annual pre-game pep rally is Friday night, September 26th, beginning at 7 p.m. in the Rye High School gym, followed by the bonfire on the lower brookside field, adjacent to the turf field. There is no admission fee to this event.
The team, Athletic Department, high school and District thank you for your enthusiasm and support!